Thursday, April 25, 2019

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello everyone!

I am Hemamayi and i have started this blog to share my thoughts on random topics.


 I think writing is one of the best ways to express your thoughts and creativity. Writing is a powerful tool which can be used to reach millions and make an impact. we all get great ideas and thoughts but we let them fly away and forget about them as they reach someone else. So, in order to stop my thoughts from leaving my mind I decided that i would capture them and lock them in the form of words and let you all read them. Writing brings out the passion, knowledge, creativity, feelings and so many other things hidden within us. We can create an entire world out of words.. A perfect world..
that is why i decided to name my blog 'word utopia' which means 'a perfect world of words'.

I hope you all will find something useful to takeaway with you as you read my blogs. Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a splendid day!

Please keep a track of my blog to read new posts by me.

Thank you

6 comments: